Asked by Mr.Sanusi from Ohindase | Mar. 27, 2011 13:04
About:China Embasy in Ireland

I am an Irish citizen and i will be travelling to China in the next few weeks,and i will be travelling from another country,can i apply for a six month visa so that i do not need to come back to Ireland for the visa before travelling?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Mar. 27, 2011 21:18
China Single entry visa is valid for 3 months only. You can try to apply for a double entry tourist visa to China with detailed travel itinerary including that to other countries or regions. Visa officers will take it into consideration, and if they do not accept your 6 months visa application, you can also apply in HK when arrival.
Related Questions:
Hi is it still possible to apply for L tourist visa double entry in Tbilisi...
Asked by Ciaran O'Connor from Ireland
| Mar. 17, 2017 01:05
I shall be travelling to China from Bangkok in November. I am an Irish cit...
Asked by Ms.Dunleavy from Ireland
| Sep. 02, 2010 03:29
i am a UK citizen travelling to Shenzhen next week, how can i get a visa wi...
Asked by lucy reed from United Kingdom
| Jul. 18, 2016 04:28
Hi- I am travelling from Dublin to HK for business for 4 days do i need a V...
Asked by Tony from Ireland
| Apr. 03, 2014 03:57
I am an Irish citizen travelling in Asia and wondered if it is possible for...
Asked by Mr.Niamh from Ireland
| Apr. 09, 2009 21:54
do i need a visa for 3-4 days in Hong Kong?
Asked by Laura
| Aug. 30, 2013 22:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)