Asked by Mrs.amirah from irbid jordan | Mar. 24, 2011 08:06
About:China Embassy in Jordan

i would to ask a question...
i'm a student of malaysia in yarmouk university...
i have been calling this embassy for many time but there is no answer...
it just that.. i want ask...
can i make a visa to go to beijing ,china from amman jordan ?
i will be back to malaysia on 29/5/2011..
and i will be going to china with my family on 31/5/2011..
if i make visa to china at malaysia.
it will be impossible because at malaysia it take about 4 to 5 days to make the visa...
so, would u help me for this matter ?

Answers (6)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Mar. 25, 2011 02:37
You can apply for China visa in Malaysia now, a single entry visa is valid for 3 months counted from the date of issuance. If you get a visa now, it is still valid when you go to China on 31st May, 2011.
Answered by Ms.amirah from irbid,jordan | Mar. 26, 2011 07:09
but i'm in Jordan now... and i want to make the visa at amman... can i ?
Answered by Mr.Kyle from China | Mar. 26, 2011 22:08
Yes, of course you can apply China visa from Chinese embassy in your home country.
Answered by Mrs.amirah from irbid , jordan | Mar. 27, 2011 07:42
but i've try calling the embassy of china in amman for a many time.. there's no answer.... how can i go to the embassy if i don't know when it is open ?
Answered by Mrs.amirah from irbid , jordan | Mar. 27, 2011 11:07
oh yaa.. by the way... i also want to ask.... how much do i have to pay to do the visa at amman ? and it takes how long for me to do the visa ??
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Mar. 27, 2011 21:41
Working Hours of Chinese embassy is 8:30-14:00.
Single entry visa for Jordanian citizens is 10JD, the normal processing time is 7 working days. For 3 working days, you need to pay additional 15JD. For 1 working day, you will be charged additional 22JD.
Related Questions:
im a student of zhengzhou university i would like to visit shaolin how much...
Asked by dharma from India
| Feb. 11, 2014 02:52
hi ...
Asked by Mr.tanvir ali from Pakistan
| Aug. 19, 2009 02:28
Visa application for malayasian non residence
Asked by Dwi from Indonesia
| Dec. 13, 2013 02:56
Applying a student visa in overseas
Asked by KOHEI YAMADA from Japan
| May. 09, 2018 01:13
Asking the needed documents for applying Hong Kong Visa
Asked by Phyo Thu Htay from Australia
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:43
Hi, Im a Filipina and im currently in Malaysia as a student, if i want to g...
Asked by Ms.Rachelle from Malaysia
| Nov. 15, 2009 01:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)