Asked by Mr.karim hbaib from Tunisia | Mar. 21, 2011 01:19
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Dear Sir
iam Karim from tunisia and iam now in thailand as a tourist , i want apply for tourist visa to china and if it s possible i wanna multi enter visa, is my first trip to china, so dear sir what document i need to prepare first? thank you sir and hope recieve ur answer as soon possible

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Mar. 21, 2011 21:38
You can try to apply in Thainland, but no one here can assure you with that you may need to apply in your home country. Visa officers are empowered to decide your visa type, but you can write your request for multiple entry to the applicaiton form. The required documents are your passport valid for more than 6 months, applicaition form for China with photo stuck to it, round trip ticket and hotel bookings from China. Proof of financial support may be required if visa officers deem necessary.
Related Questions:
Dear sir iam buddhist monk iam from bangladesh iam stry in thail...
Asked by Mr.sujit sraman from bg
| Nov. 14, 2009 04:24
sir, iam iltija and iam from pakistan sir i have also vist in dubai but n...
Asked by Mr.iltija hussain from pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2009 02:34
Dear Sir, iam buisnessman doing since and iam register in income tax and ...
Asked by Mr.Mian Tahir Shah from Pakistan
| Aug. 24, 2009 04:53
Dear Sir / Madam, Iam a Sri lankan citizen residing in mebourne and have...
Asked by Mr.Abdul from Australia
| Nov. 26, 2009 01:57
Dear Sir/Madam Iam being issued a visa Z to work in China but the document...
Asked by Mr.lawrence from China
| Jan. 23, 2009 01:21
dear sir iam from pakistan. sir my girl friend is chinese we meet in a comp...
Asked by Mr.ssaad from Pakistan
| Aug. 03, 2009 22:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)