Asked by Mr.Sann from Myanmar | Mar. 17, 2011 12:09
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hi,I am a Myanmar national holding a work permit residing in Malaysia. I wish to visit HK & Macau this coming May with my friends. May I know where can I go to apply for VISA? And what documents do I need? Do I have to purchase my tickets and hotel stay first?

Answers (3)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Mar. 18, 2011 20:15
You can apply for Hong Kong Visa and Macau Visa from China embassy in KL or consulate in Kuching, if you live in Sarawak, Sabah or Labuan, go to Kuching to apply it, otherwise, go to Kuala Lumpur to apply it.

The requirements are your passport, one filled Hong Kong Visa Application Form, one recent passport photo, flights itinerary, hotel booking
Answered by Mr.Sann from myanmar | Mar. 19, 2011 22:01
Thanks Ms Nancy for reply.Does this mean I need to book my flight & hotel first before submitting my application?

Also, does visit to HK and Macau requires separate visas?

Last question,do you know where I can locate the embassy in KL Malaysia?
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Mar. 20, 2011 01:42
Yes, you need to book flight and hotel before submit your visa application. Visas to HK and Macao are separate that you need to get approval from each immigration department. The address of consular office of Chinese embassy in KL: 1st Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Related Questions:
I am a Myanmar national residing in Malaysia and intend to stop over HK for...
Asked by Mrs.Khin Mar from Malaysia
| Mar. 15, 2010 02:29
Enquiry about X1 Visa to China
Asked by Si Htong from Thailand
| Jul. 12, 2016 02:59
Cambodian who is working in Malaysia. Do i need to obtain travel visa to en...
Asked by Ling from Cambodia
| Mar. 26, 2015 03:23
possibility of Issuing Myanmar avisa for Georgian Citizen, who is residing ...
Asked by Maia Kavtaradze from Georgia
| Jul. 16, 2012 02:50
Pakistani National, Residing Bahrain with Permanent Residence permit,Visiti...
Asked by Adeel from Bahrain
| Mar. 16, 2016 04:10
hii i am indian citizen residing in italy i have a italian residence permit...
Asked by rana from nabed
| Oct. 26, 2016 22:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)