Asked by Mr.Harry from India | Mar. 16, 2011 10:05
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

I am an Indian citizen.My wife, who works in Hong Kong and also holds an Indian passport, is a Hong Kong permanent resident. I hold a Hong Kong resident ID, while taking care of my parents in Mumbai. If I want to attend a conference in Beijing, and also wish to have a 1 year Chinese visa, what is the best way? Thanks, in advance..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Mar. 16, 2011 21:02
You can try to apply for China Business Visa in Mumbai or in Hong Kong, but I don't think you can get a 1 year multiple entry visa. You should have a multiple entry invitation letter issued by Beijing Foreign Affairs Office which write multiple entries or there is at least two F visas on your passport in the past year, then it is possible for you to get a 1 year multiple entry visa.
Related Questions:
hi, i am an Indian citizen and want Chinese citizenship what do i have to d...
Asked by mike from india
| May. 24, 2013 20:14
what should i do and what documents should i take along with me?
Asked by Manish agarwal from India
| Jul. 26, 2015 03:03
I am indian citizen and also resident of America so can I apply for visa on...
Asked by Bharat from India
| Mar. 05, 2016 20:12
I am Indian citizen can I live in Hong Kong for long time
Asked by pawandeep Singh from India
| Jun. 02, 2016 21:32
I am Indian Citizen. Do I need a VISA to go to Hongkong for 5-6 days?
Asked by Mr.Alok from India
| Dec. 26, 2008 00:39
I am an Indian Citizen. Do I need Visa to visit Hongkong?
Asked by Mr.Shekhar from India
| Oct. 13, 2009 20:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)