Asked by Mr.Greg from Japan | Mar. 11, 2011 01:23
About:China Embassy in Japan

I'm a Canadian Citizen in Japan just for a couple of months. As such I fit into the Visa Exemption Category for Japan. My hope was to visit China for a few days. I've just started looking into getting a Visa now.

it says that the tourist Visa is "ONLY FOR THE ALIENS HOLDING A JAPANESE LONG-STAY VISA". Is there some other visa I should be looking at? Is there anyway for me to get a visa while here in Japan?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Gavin from Canada | Mar. 11, 2011 02:03
Mr.Greg, please don't worry, you can obtain a China visa in Japan, in fact, the Japanese Long-stay Visa is not required for Canadian, Uk and USA applicants. You can use the valid entry record to Japan on your passport to apply for China visa, just prepare your passport, fill the visa application forms V.2011A and V.2011B, one recent passport, then submit the application to China embassy or consulate in Japan.
Related Questions:
Hello, I am a British citizen. I am planning a round the world trip wit...
Asked by Mr.Graham from Ukraine
| Jul. 06, 2009 20:17
Transfer at Beijing airport with a passport with less than 6 months validit...
Asked by Jerry
| Oct. 27, 2011 02:01
Canadian citizen - single entry visa for symposium in China
Asked by Ioan from Canada
| Nov. 11, 2014 21:39
Can there be less than 6 months left on Passport for a visa?
Asked by Mark Butcher from China
| Dec. 07, 2013 02:55
I am canadian citizen who wants to spend a few ,omths in macau. i see i do...
Asked by Mr.tim from Canada
| Aug. 05, 2009 22:22
i`m a philippine citizen & im living in japan for 3 yrs. i`m planning to go...
Asked by Ms.dela cruz from japan
| Dec. 22, 2008 03:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)