Asked by Ms.Yadanar Hninsi from Australia | Mar. 10, 2011 20:22
About:China Consulate in Perth

I am going to apply a chinese working visa (Z visa). I am living in Australia but I am a myanmar passport holder.
I am going to apply a Permanent Resident in Australia in July. That's why I want my chinese working visa on a separate paper. not on my passport. I don't want to get any delay or interfere on my RP process because of working in China.
it is possible to get chinese working visa on a separate paper. But I will hand in my passport when I apply a visa. I just want to have visa on a separate paper. like E-Visa. Please.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Mar. 10, 2011 21:31
It is impossible to get Chinese work visa on a separate paper, the work visa will be stamped on the visa page of your passport. If China work visa will interfere the process of your Australian PR application, you have to give up the work in China.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a national of Kyrgyzstan. Can i apply for Chinese working visa in ...
Asked by Gennadii from Kirgizstan
| Aug. 14, 2013 01:25
Hi! I want to apply a Z visa (working Visa) there in Hongkong as of now I a...
Asked by Mr.Garibay from Philippines
| Mar. 26, 2009 01:47
Hi, Help please - I am a Filipino working here in Shenzhen w/ a Z visa. ...
Asked by Ms.Elsie from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2010 22:18
hi, i recently received my z visa and my company is working on my residency...
Asked by Mr.kobe from u.s.a.
| Nov. 20, 2010 01:00
Hi there I am a NZ passport holder living in France with a working holid...
Asked by Ms.Gemma from France
| Dec. 29, 2010 02:12
Police clearance and medical certificate.
Asked by Rachel from Philippines
| Oct. 25, 2018 20:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)