Asked by Mr.G from Australia | Mar. 08, 2011 23:31
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

My wife (Chinese passport) and my daughter (9 years old and has Belgian passport) will be traveling to Shanghai end March.
I understand an appointment must be made but can I go to CVASC in Brisbane on my daughters behalf/without her being there, to apply for her visa?
And is the visa ready for collection on same day?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Vivian from Australia | Mar. 09, 2011 01:30
Yes, you can go to CVASC in Brisbane on behalf of your daughter to apply for her visa. The CVASC doesn't provide the service for collection on the same day

Visa processing time: Regular pick-up time is the fourth working day. The Center offers express service or rush service. For express service, visa will be ready for collection on the third working day. For rush service, application should be submitted before 12:00 noon and visa is ready for collection on the second working day (after 11:00A.M.).
Related Questions:
I will visit my daughter in China (Xi'an).I would like to give as a present...
Asked by jean-louis dumortier from Belgium
| Jan. 23, 2014 03:10
Hi- myself and my wife and our adopted chinese daughter would like to trave...
Asked by eliot from USA
| Mar. 31, 2015 00:44
Need advice on visa for child born in china with Father American and child ...
Asked by Richard Stern
| Dec. 30, 2011 00:59
Father - Daughter. How do I apply for a Q Visa?
Asked by Mohamed from India
| Apr. 23, 2018 02:19
Can I work legal with a permanent residence permit?
Asked by guest from China
| Apr. 02, 2012 01:46
Hi, Officer Recently, me and my daughter live and study in Chengdu. My dau...
Asked by Mr.mttw from China
| May. 21, 2009 20:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)