Asked by Mrs.Alyssa from USA | Mar. 05, 2011 00:26
About:China Embassy in Ethiopia

My husband and I are American citizens, living in China.
We are traveling next week to pick up our adopted son and bring him back to China. What are the days that you are open and what are the hours? We want to get a 90 day multiple entry visa for him, how much would that be? Do you accept CNY for payment or only Ethiopian Birr?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 06, 2011 20:29
Generally, Chinese embassy opens from 09:00 to 12:00, Monday to Friday. But you'd better try to contact the embassy at above tel numbers, or check through their official website. China multiple entry visa should be valid for either 6 months or 12 months. visa fee of the 6 months one is ETB 2000 if the boy is with Ethiopian passport.
Related Questions:
We are applying for a visa to China, we live in Singapore do we fill out fr...
Asked by TBarrilleaux from Singapore
| May. 03, 2012 02:38
Korean alien card needed?
Asked by Joy from S. Korea
| Feb. 05, 2014 03:28
My husband, son and I are American citizens living in Basel, CH. We would ...
Asked by Mrs.Konopacz from Switzerland
| Feb. 20, 2010 04:03
We are American citizens living and working in Nagoya, Japan. We are are p...
Asked by Mr.Charles Fredrickson from Japan
| Apr. 07, 2009 21:29
Hello, My family and I are military and are american citizens station...
Asked by Mrs.Mathis from Japan
| Jun. 28, 2010 03:40
My wife and I are planning on going to Beijing. I have an American passport...
Asked by Mr.Jeff
| Nov. 07, 2010 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)