Asked by Ms.Yang from Canada | Mar. 04, 2011 22:32
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

My student visa has expired and I applied for a 30 days tourist visa in the pudong offices so I can find a job. When the 30 days ended I flew to Hong Kong thinking I could apply for a 90 days tourist visa and have more time to job hunt. Unfortunately they only gave me 30 days. Can I apply for the 30 days visa again in the pudong offices? I understand that you can only apply for the 30 days two times, but is it exclusive to applying for it in shanghai?

Do I have any other options of extending my visa without returning home to Canada?

Any help would be great! Visa issues are so stressfull!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Mar. 06, 2011 01:34
Is your new visa issued in HK a tourist one? if yes, it can still be extended twice in China. If you find a job during these extensions, with documents from China your employer, you can apply for a work visa in HK without going back to Canada.
Related Questions:
Can I request for another 30 days extension again?
Asked by Len from Philippines
| Apr. 27, 2012 04:54
Visa L is it only 30 days?
Asked by Everaert from France
| May. 08, 2018 00:55
Why is the 000 days after entry as duration?
Asked by Aisha
| Nov. 06, 2012 02:28
I am overstaying two days
Asked by Mona from Finland
| Jun. 26, 2018 21:43
X2 possible with multiple entries?
Asked by Angela from Philippines
| Jan. 10, 2017 21:23
30 days L Visa extension
Asked by TOny from Singapore
| Oct. 21, 2015 22:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)