Asked by Mr.TRBARTON from United States | Feb. 28, 2011 23:50
About:Hong Kong MTR

I am going to be in Hon Kong for 5 days in May. I have looked at both the Tourist Day Pass and the Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass. I am aware that the Tourist Pass is good for one day and the Travel Pass is good for 2 days. Should I buy 3 Tourist passes & one Travel Pass. I'm staying at the Cosmo Hotel. Where do I buy one and should I buy them each day or buy them all at once?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Cindy | Mar. 01, 2011 00:09
Yeah, you can buy 3 Tourist passes and one travel pass. You can buy them all at once at the metro station near to your hotel.
Well, since you will stay in Hong Kong for 5 days, I think an ordinary Octopus Card is also benefit for you.
Related Questions:
What documents will be required for going to Hong Kong and Macau?
Asked by sreekumar from India
| Jul. 05, 2011 22:52
Currency in Hon Kong & Macau? May I use China Yen at both places?
Asked by Lee Shok Fung from Malaysia
| Feb. 27, 2015 02:51
hello, I will be in guangzhou, and then hon kong for 2 days looking for who...
Asked by Mrs.LINARES from SPAIN
| Jan. 31, 2011 20:36
On holiday in Thailand can I visit hon Kong for a few days on y uk passport...
Asked by Ray smith from Uk
| May. 10, 2017 20:28
72 hr visa. Am I eligible for 72 hr free transit?
Asked by Alex from United Kingdom
| Sep. 25, 2018 07:45
Do I need a transit Visa for the 6 hours transit?
Asked by berhane from Robel
| Feb. 08, 2014 00:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)