Asked by Mrs.amna from uae | Feb. 23, 2011 08:02
About:China Embassy in UAE

we are planning to go to china on june this year i would like to know if i can get double entry visa and what are the requirement because we will arrive in guangzhou then going to hong kong then back to guangzhou then to dubai we are emirates locals and we are 2 adults and 2 children how much the fees will be and how long it is going to get the visa

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Henry | Feb. 23, 2011 20:44
You can try to apply for double-entry visa, please write your planned itinerary Guangzhou-Hong Kong-Guangzhou, then the visa officer will know that you need a double entry visa.

it costs 225 Dirhams for double-entry visa per person, it takes 4 working days for visa processing.

Now it is too early for you to apply for China visa, you can apply for visa in May. If you apply for visa too early, it expires before you enter China.
Related Questions:
born on 21st June, 1973, would like to know if I would get promoted this ye...
Asked by Suja from India
| Feb. 05, 2013 03:27
Hello I would like to know that how can i apply to get chinese visa. I wan...
Asked by Mr.Han from Thailand
| Jun. 11, 2009 04:37
We are planning to visit HongKong on September this year,first week,I would...
Asked by Ms.Carl from Norway
| Mar. 26, 2011 02:31
Dear Mr Jim, i am planning to go to china as a tourist which will requir...
Asked by Mr.andrian from australia
| Aug. 30, 2010 22:10
multiple visa needed as a tourist
Asked by suraya from South Africa
| Mar. 08, 2015 03:33
Obtaining new double entry visa immediately after one has been used
Asked by Keryn from New Zealand
| Oct. 07, 2013 03:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)