Asked by Mr.Ujjal dey chowdhury from Bangladesh | Feb. 14, 2011 02:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Sir,
thanks. As I told you before after refused, I submited again on 10th of this month with all documents. but they still asked me to submit for Z visa with proper documents ( work permission copy from Chin HRD with work invitation letter ). Due to I will not work long time in China, So China HRD will not give me the work permission copy with work invitation letter. Not only this, If I need to get wrok permission and Z visa, I need to pay my income tax in China. but I am not paying any tax to China. because I jsut go for Business trip to follow up our work and stay one or two months. For this my company will arrange the accommodation with food. My company send that paper too and I shown this also. Also from our China office checked with the immigration buro and they told to get visa what invitation letter they gave, that is good enough.

pls advice now, how I can get visa?


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Feb. 14, 2011 03:47
So, you must follow what the visa officers asked for visa application to China because they are empowered to make the final decision. No other option for you now.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir whine we can get visa?thanks
Asked by Mr.Saeid from Afghanistan
| Jun. 26, 2010 22:01
A canadian who is working in China wants to travel in Russia as a tourist
Asked by Dapeng Bai
| Feb. 26, 2013 03:26
Pls advise how to go from Beijing to tianjin binhai international airport.
Asked by ben from Singapore
| Mar. 27, 2015 02:03
I want to visit china 10 days. Can I apply visa? What kind of document do y...
Asked by Charlie from Myanmar
| Jul. 10, 2015 02:28
Plan to have a golfing holiday in Lijiang.
Asked by Mak from Singapore
| Feb. 14, 2016 03:09
Dear Sir, How is regulation about visa on arrival in schenzhen air port ? ...
Asked by Mr.Saor from Ndonesia
| Feb. 17, 2010 01:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)