Asked by Mr.peter from South Africa | Feb. 13, 2011 08:18
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Hi,i have been working in China for about 3 years,i recently finished my contract with my school,however i had not resigned with another school,i have all my release documents etc from my previous school,as my visa expired during spring festival i couldnt renew it as i had made travel plans,i am back in China now on a L-visa ,iv been told by a certain school,that i need to go to the psb and apply for a temporary res permit.. can i even get that on a l-visa? and because i have experience teaching in this city will it be ok for them to do the visa without me going home? thanks for the help (South Africa

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Feb. 13, 2011 22:17
NO, sir, temporary residence permit are issued to long term visa holders, like X and Z. L visa holder can not get it. but your new employer should help to provide docuements for a new work visa application in China.
Related Questions:
I am an Australian citizen who has been working for the WHO in Geneva. My c...
Asked by Mr.Stephen from Australia
| Sep. 21, 2009 20:09
Who can I talk to regarding a problem I have in going back to Qiqihar?
Asked by Iain
| Feb. 04, 2013 19:55
South African needing a new Chinese work visa
Asked by Tracey from South Africa
| Sep. 06, 2016 02:31
Hi I have been teaching English in South Korea for almost a year and I woul...
Asked by Ms.Claire from New Zealand
| Mar. 12, 2011 21:39
Where did i get my working visa from hongkong .I'm direct hire from hongkon...
Asked by Joy Bentayo from Filipino
| Jul. 19, 2017 04:22
New Visa Rules 1 July 2013
Asked by Grant Sonne from Denmark
| Jul. 01, 2013 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)