Asked by Ms.Oliver from Phillipines | Feb. 11, 2011 11:24
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Hi...I am from Manila. I have a job offer in China and my prospective employer have asked me to apply for a 6 month multiple entry he can process my working permit in China while I'm there...because I understand that the China Embassy in Manila does not process working visa...therefore, I can only get either a business visa or tourist visa.

Please kindly help adv what is my best option given the situation (need for a 6 month stay with multiple entries) so I can do the necessary.

By the way, I have worked in Hongkong and was issued a Hongkong ID that already expired last Dec 2010...not sure if this can be of help in any way!

Appreciate your immediate reply...thanx a lot!

Best Regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Feb. 12, 2011 03:08
I guess that it is hard for you to get a 6 months multiple entry visa, if your employer can provide your Alien Work Permit and Invitation Letter of Foreign Affairs Office, you can obtain a work visa to China in the Philippines, it's the problem of your employer rather than China embassy in Manila.

it is advisable to get a work visa in the Philippines, then go to China.
Related Questions:
It is true ?
Asked by uddav Bhandari from Nepal
| Aug. 12, 2016 01:58
I have been divorced with a daughter. Do You See 2nd marriage in my life. I...
Asked by naz from Pakistan
| Feb. 09, 2015 21:33
in new mumbai and mumbai which hospital should i go for "Physical Examinati...
Asked by pradnesh from india
| Jul. 31, 2014 04:36
Hii I am travelling on 3rd June, 2018 to shenzhen from India. Am i eligible...
Asked by Shwetag from India
| May. 25, 2018 10:12
Regarding z visa
Asked by Sahil bawa from India
| Jun. 23, 2015 02:53
Ningbo - Zhoushan - Putuoshan
Asked by Yaya from Indonesia
| Oct. 26, 2017 03:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)