Asked by Mr.Qiao Zhou from Australia | Feb. 09, 2011 05:56
About:China Embassy in Australia

Hi Mr Alvin,

Thanks for the quick reply to my last question. That's fine, I will apply for a new passport ASAP.

I am Australian PR, the PR VISA is still attached to the expired Passport.

Do I need to send in my expired passport as well?

I guess my next question is - besides the application form, the photo, what other document do I need to submit?

please advise.

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Feb. 09, 2011 21:21
Yes, you need to provide the original expired Chinese passport, the photocopy of its data pages and Australia PR, the application form, photos. If you have obtained Australia PR for 2 years, you also need to fill Declaration of Not Joining Australia Nationality in the presence of consular officer, therefore, you should submit the application in person, you have to go to Canberra. It takes about 3 weeks for processing.
Related Questions:
Hi Mr Alvin, You recently answer but previous question and told me that ...
Asked by Mr.Qiao Zhou from Australia
| Feb. 08, 2011 20:47
thanks so much mr. allan for quick response... pls. consider again my ques...
Asked by Mr.maria from philippines
| Jul. 26, 2010 21:29
Hi there again, Thanks for the reply (Mr. Hank) the last time I asked a ...
Asked by Ms.Chelly from Philippines
| Jun. 06, 2010 01:42
Hi Mr Alvin, Thank you for your prompt reply. If i change my passpo...
Asked by Ms.Leng from Malaysia
| Mar. 05, 2011 21:27
Mr Alvin, Good day. Many thanks for your reply. As I understood,for arran...
Asked by Mrs.Tamara from Georgia
| Oct. 08, 2010 22:42
Aside from Hongkong, where else in China could Filipinos travel without a v...
Asked by Lyn from Thailand
| Jun. 27, 2011 02:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)