Asked by Mr.Live from Ireland | Feb. 04, 2011 11:09
About:China Embasy in Ireland

I am an Irish citizen travelling to Chinaat the end of the month for 4 months vacation.. During this time I would like to visit Taiwan also..

1/ Will a double entry visa cover my 4 month stay, including my trip to Taiwan?
2/ I have a return flight booked, will i still need to show the consulate an itenery for my stay?
3/ I am planning on backpacking around an do not want to pre book accomodation for my stay, will I be asked to show accomodation details for mt stay?

Thank you in advance..

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Feb. 07, 2011 00:37
Yes, Mr.Live, you need a double entry tourist visa if you will visit Taiwan in the middle. Better prepare an travel itinerary from a travel agecy in China. for Hotel reservation, it is not required. Anyway, you must provide documents that the visa officers ask for.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a student visa and a tourist L type?
Asked by Bradley from Australia
| Jun. 03, 2016 02:12
I am an Irish citizen, does my passport need to be valid for 6 months when ...
Asked by SC from Ireland
| Oct. 08, 2014 04:14
Hello, I am an Irish citizen, I am going to Beijing on a vacation f...
Asked by Mr.Woods from Ireland
| Feb. 08, 2011 22:01
I am an Irish citizen and i will be travelling to China in the next few wee...
Asked by Mr.Sanusi from Ohindase
| Mar. 27, 2011 21:18
Hi, I am an Irish citizen hoping to travel to China and study for approxima...
Asked by Ms.Kate from Ireland
| Apr. 03, 2011 03:11
As a foreign national living in Mie where should I apply for a visa?
Asked by tim
| Jun. 19, 2012 04:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)