Asked by Mr.CHINT0 from Pakistan | Jan. 26, 2011 07:07
About:Beijing Travel

If I apply my visa after two months with my invitation letter and can i obtain HK visa from china when i am visiting china on F visa?

1: i have invitation letter for chinese visa i just want to know about the trade fair held in june but they are sending me invitation letter in january if i apply my visa after two months and my invitation letter is valid for after two month or i will apply visa now
2: can i obtain HK visa from china when i am visiting china on F visa ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.SUMMERSNOW from Australia | Jan. 26, 2011 19:36
It is too early to apply for China visa now if you will visit China in June, China visa is valid for 3 months since issue. keep in mind that the Invitation letter is also valid for 3 months, you can apply in late March.
HK visa you need to apply in advance because it may take more than 4 weeks for processing.
Related Questions:
mr mike i would like to apply for tourist visa for two months .Now do i nee...
Asked by Mr.hasnat from bangladesh
| Apr. 14, 2010 01:09
Dear Chinese embassy, I am citizen of Slovak republic. Next year I will wo...
Asked by Mr.Richard from Slovakia
| Nov. 25, 2009 04:12
Can I stay in China with a residence permit if my visa expires?
Asked by Gian from Philippines
| Aug. 26, 2011 04:23
can i apply for renewal of my resident permit two months before it expires?...
Asked by tsungai from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 20, 2014 03:02
I applied for a Q2 visa last year and has since then been expired. How abou...
Asked by dia j from USA
| Nov. 03, 2014 23:53
Process of visa application.
Asked by Kris from Malaysia
| Mar. 21, 2013 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)