Asked by Mr.Ashkan from Australia | Jan. 24, 2011 05:05
About:Chinese Consulate in Sydney

I am Australian permanent resident and an Iranian passport holder. Do I need visa to travel to Hong Kong (for only a week to visit)? if yes how should I apply? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jan. 25, 2011 02:07
You need to apply for a visa to Hong Kong. You may submit your application to this Sydney consulate if you are a resident in the state of New South Wales of Australia.

It takes 4 working days to process the visa if the issuance of the visa is within the authorization of the consulate. And in this case, express services are also available for the second day or the third day collection with extra fees charged accordingly.

It takes about 4-6 weeks to process the visa if the consulate needs to report your application to the Immigration Department of the HKSAR government. And in this case, express service is not available.
Related Questions:
Will I need an entry visa to visit Beijing in China with short stay in Hong...
Asked by John
| Jul. 14, 2011 02:16
Do I need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa?
Asked by Xiuli Tian from Australia
| Mar. 18, 2015 04:31
Do I need visa to Hongkong as I want to visit hong kong 5 days?
Asked by Huong
| May. 29, 2013 04:37
do i need visa for entering Macau? i am chinese citizen but resides in Aust...
Asked by helen from China
| Feb. 04, 2015 21:45
Do I require a Visa for Hong Kong for a 7 day holiday stay?
Asked by Harry from Australia
| Sep. 09, 2014 21:11
i was wondering if the university will give me a visa and if my husband can...
Asked by saghar massir from iran
| Aug. 25, 2014 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)