Asked by Mr.Ricsan from Kuwait | Jan. 21, 2011 12:47
About:Hong Kong Travel

i am going to zhuhai. i will arrive at hongkong airport around 3pm. i am planning to take the route to zhuhai from hongkong airport via jiuzhougong then take a bus/taxi to gongbei. i picked this route to avoid the long line at the immigration in gongbei because i heard there are a lot of people lined up at the immigration during fridays and it will take around 2 hours to passed through immigration. can you please help me answer the following if i am going to take a ferry boat going to jiuzhougong:
1. where can i get the ferry boat ticket (is there a ticket booth inside the airport)and approximately how much is the ordinary ticket??
2. do i have to go out of the airport and take a bus to the ferry boat terminal and buy the ticket, in that case, which bus and how far is the ferry boat terminal from hongkong airport?
3. how often is the frequency of boat departure to jiuzhougong and what time is the last trip?
4. how long is the trip to jiuzhougong?
5. is there a bus going from jiuzhougong to gongbei?
can you advise an alternative route from hongkong airport to gongbei?
thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Lee | Jan. 25, 2011 03:47
1. You can buy the tickets inside the airport. It costs HKD260 for an ordinary ticket.
3. There are 4 boats from HKIA to Jiuzhou Port at 12:15, 14:05, 17:00 and 20:00.
4. 50 minutes.
5. Yes, there is free shuttles from Jiuzhou port to Gongbei Port.
The other way is take a bus or metro to Hung Hom to take HK MTR east rail line to Luo hu, from where take a bus to Gongbei.
Related Questions:
I arrive at around 3pm, how should I get to Shangri-la hotel, Chengdu?
Asked by Tracy from Vietnam
| Jun. 19, 2018 00:38
Travel between Macau and zhuhai
Asked by So Ming from Australia
| Oct. 08, 2016 00:40
hello i plan to visit hongkong next month the flights are via shanghai...
Asked by Mr.lior gabbay from israel
| Mar. 24, 2011 04:56
I will arrive 7:30 am hongkong airport. can I get direct ferry to zhongshan...
Asked by Sanjay agarwal from Nepal
| Jul. 20, 2015 21:36
I am Canadian citizen with valid Canadian passport, going to cruise with Pr...
Asked by Ms.Lam from Canada
| Jun. 07, 2010 20:44
international transfer at Urumqi
Asked by Vicki OBrien from Canada
| Jul. 20, 2017 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)