Asked by Mr.kabindra rai from Nepal | Jan. 14, 2011 21:27
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Dear sir

I am neplease now i am working for UN Haiti.i am neplease government officer and have official passport .I am Ending of my tour of duty here in april 13.I would like to go back Nepal Via Hongkong but i want to stay for a week there and i will have ticket up to nepal by UN.I need aplly visa or i can get On arrival 1st entry for some days or what is the procedure for Official passport holder of nepal?
Please kindly inform me soon.
Kabindra rai

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jan. 15, 2011 02:48
You need to apply Hong Kong visa for a week visit because all nationals of Nepal are required to hold a valid visa for the HKSAR for whatever purpose (including those who are in transit and remain on the airside).

Related Questions:
Dear Sir I am Bangladeshi Police officer. Now working UN mission in East T...
Asked by Mr.MD. ABUL KALAM AZAD from Bangladesh
| May. 26, 2010 03:07
Hi dear sir im neplease how can i visit hk how can i prosses tourist visa f...
Asked by Bigambar budha magar from Nepal
| Jul. 02, 2018 02:28
Dear Sir I am a Nigerian working and resident in Italy, now intending to ...
Asked by Mr.Emma from Nigeria
| Feb. 07, 2011 00:42
Hongkong and macau visa for Nepal
Asked by Rabin Agrawal from India
| Mar. 21, 2014 01:36
Visa for Indonesian Service Passport Holder
Asked by Rizal Ashwam from Indonesia
| Feb. 07, 2014 20:57
Macelin. can enjoy 24 hours direct transit?
Asked by Marcelino from Haiti
| Oct. 24, 2017 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)