Asked by Mr.Patrick Kodwin from USA | Jan. 13, 2011 08:09
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hi, I am visiting relatives in Malaysia in May 2011. I am a USA Permanent Resident Green Card Holder and hold a Ghana Passport. I am of Ghana nationality. I live in the US with my family. I am flying on Cathay Pacific from New York to Malaysia and will be transiting in Hong Kong for couple of hours within the airport terminal. Do I need a transit visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jan. 14, 2011 21:33
Yes, you need a Hong Kong Transit Visa because all Ghanian nationals (except holders of Diplomatic and Official passports) are required to hold a valid visa for the HKSAR for whatever purpose (including those who are in transit and remain on the airside).
Related Questions:
Hi my name is Haree and I am from Malaysia. Presently I am working in Hanoi...
Asked by Mr.Haree from Vietnam
| Apr. 25, 2011 03:11
I was visiting my relatives in Haikou, Hainan and scheduled to return back ...
Asked by Mr.Ong from Malaysian
| Apr. 10, 2011 21:34
I will visit Shenzhen from Hong Kong, do I need to apply China visa in Mala...
Asked by takashi3145 from Malaysia
| Sep. 06, 2011 23:18
I am planning a trip to China June 21 2011-July 2 2011 and will be visiting...
Asked by Ms.susan eastman from USA
| Mar. 31, 2011 01:35
HI, I am planning a family trip to China, visiting my mum relatives. i wond...
Asked by Ms.Tay from Singapore
| Feb. 08, 2011 02:03
I am visiting my relatives in xiamen next month,and intend visiting 2 days...
Asked by Mr.Huang from Singapore
| Aug. 05, 2009 22:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)