Asked by Ms.emilee tombs from uk | Jan. 13, 2011 05:33
About:China Train

Good morning,

in April this year I am going to visit a friend in Hong Kong. I would like to spend one week with her and then one week or possibly 10 days traveling through China. I would like to be able to visit Guilin, and then cross the border to Nepal to see Katmandu and then Delhi in India. Can you please help me to find the cheapest way to travel these routes? I am happy to go by train; I would ideally like to return to Hong Kong for my flight home but can fly from Delhi too.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jamas | Jan. 14, 2011 02:54
From Hong Kong to Guilin, there are no direct trains. However, you could reach Shenzhen through the Luohu port first and then take the train K952/K949 to Guilin by costing about 13hrs. From Guilin to Katmandu, neither train services nor direct flights are available but you could take flights transferring at Guangzhou or Kunming.
Related Questions:
Is 72 hours transit visa working for me? Thank you for your information.
Asked by Constanza from Canada
| Mar. 14, 2015 02:48
I am going to to World Expo in Shanghai while staying in Nanning to visit i...
Asked by Mr.Freeman from USA
| Aug. 15, 2010 03:17
I visited Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Mainland China in the year 2006 and woul...
Asked by Mr.NANA from GHANA
| Nov. 28, 2009 19:33
i am going to meet my friend in china, i understand i need a L type visa....
Asked by sergio attard from Malta
| Mar. 07, 2014 03:25
Hi good morning, May I know how is the weather during the month of February...
Asked by Ms.Lala from Philippines
| Nov. 26, 2010 22:43
Hong Kong Airport direct transfer to Macau ferry terminal.
Asked by A. from India
| Apr. 13, 2016 03:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)