Asked by Mr.Cardwell from Australia | Jan. 12, 2011 05:03
About:Dongguan Travel

To Whom it may Concern

Could you please give me information on what train service travels to Dongguan.
What is the distance from Hong Kong and how long does it take?
Do I need a visitors visa?
Is the tea garden in the city or out of the city and how far? I would also like to visit the Opium War museum so where is it.
lastly is it quicker to go by boat from Hong Kong?
Thanks again. Warren Cardwell

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lisa | Jan. 13, 2011 02:39
You can take the Hong Kong Kowloon-Guangdong Through Train from Hong Kong to Dongguan. It takes about one hour 10 minutes and costs about HKD24. The tea garden is in the city.
The museum is located at Humen Town Dongguan.
You need a visa to visit Dongguan.
Related Questions:
TO whom it may concern, i am a 25 year old male living in jamaica, just gra...
Asked by Mr.fabian kennedy from jamaica
| Nov. 06, 2009 20:46
To whom it may concern We are the supplier and distributor of pharmaceutic...
Asked by Mr.hemmati from IRAN
| May. 11, 2009 04:38
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. Can you please furnished me with the visa requirem...
Asked by Mr.OPPONG APPIAH from Ghana
| Jun. 23, 2010 03:14
To Whom it may concern. Could you please let me know where i could visit a...
Asked by Mr.Cardwell from Australia
| Jan. 12, 2011 02:09
To whom it may concern, I am South African permanent residence and I want ...
Asked by Mr.ali from South Africa
| Oct. 17, 2010 21:24
TO whom it may concern, Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please let me kno...
Asked by Ms.Ekaterine Ruadze from Georgia
| Apr. 23, 2009 03:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)