Asked by Mr.Md Ziaur Rahman from Bangladesh | Jan. 03, 2011 08:28
About:China Visa

My wife and I want to visit Beijing where my sister in Law with her Husband staying. Her Husband is an Bangladeshi Army officer and currently in China for a training/course. They have the residence permit up to July 2011. Now they want to send us invitation to celebrate the Chinese spring festival. My Question is, are they allowed to send invitation to us? and if they are allowed to send us invitation then what are the required document to do so.

Please answer me as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jan. 03, 2011 22:04
You need an Invitation letter in Chinese language by individual/entity in China and six-month bank statement for a tourist/family visit visa. That is to say, if you have relatives in China, you are required document that the relationship can be proved. If not, you need to join a group for at least 5 people first, and apply for a group visa. For the invitation, you can book a tour to China( , the travel agency will send you the required invitation for visa application.
Related Questions:
My sister is currently studying in beijing and i want to visit her and I am...
Asked by Ms.Elvinska from Australia
| Oct. 05, 2009 01:58
I am an american student studying at a university in Russia. Which visa sho...
Asked by Ryan from Russia
| May. 22, 2014 02:06
s2 inquiry
Asked by ma cristina santiago from Philippines
| Mar. 08, 2014 01:53
72 hr transit visa
Asked by Amber from USA
| Aug. 01, 2013 03:09
I am a pakistani national living in jeddah (saudi arabia) with working resi...
Asked by Mr.Munir Qureshi from saudi arabia
| Nov. 07, 2010 20:13
Sir I am a paksitan national holder but I am born in dubai
Asked by Essa from UAE
| Nov. 24, 2016 03:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)