Asked by Mrs.Niha from Australia | Dec. 29, 2010 16:20
About:Chinese Consulate in Sydney

Hi Sir, I am a Pakistani passport holder living on a Spouse visa in Australia. We will be traveling to Pakistan in February on Cathay Pacific. We have a 3hour stop over in Hong Kong. According to your immigration rules I have to acquire a transit visa but we also have planned a 4 day visit to Hong Kong on our way back to Sydney in March and we have already booked a hotel. As my husband is an Australian citizen he doesn't require a visa but i do. Which visa category should I apply, a transit visa or a tourist visit visa or both?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 29, 2010 22:12
You should apply for a double-entry Hong Kong Visit Visa, generally speaking, it permits 14 days stay in Hong Kong each time. In addition, you can refer to Hong Kong Tour( to plan your 4 days visit in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
I want to visit HK on a pakistani passport. Which form i have to fill n wht...
Asked by Sam from australia
| Jan. 20, 2013 00:15
Hi there, I am living in Australia on spouse visa with Pakistani passport a...
Asked by Mrs.sima gill from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2010 04:41
i am pakistani national living in south australia.i am willing to go to chi...
Asked by Mr.qasim from australia
| May. 04, 2009 01:54
I am Filipino passport holder with a spouse/settlement visa living in the ...
Ms.MARIALINDAJ from United Kingdom
| Sep. 03, 2010 02:49
Can I visit macau from hong kong if I have valid Hong Kong multiple entry v...
Asked by Ahmed from Pakistan
| May. 15, 2017 20:33
I'm a pakistani passport holder living in oman
Asked by tabraze baber from pakistan
| Jun. 07, 2017 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)