Asked by Mr.Janez from Slovenia | Dec. 29, 2010 04:08
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

I'm in Beijing at the moment holding a tourist visa. I would like to go to Hong Kong and apply for a working viza, which would be attached to a working viza of my wife. The commpany where she works will arange me all the papers.
Is that possible? Can I have any problems? Why would I need an agency? If I don't get this working viza, can I get a turist viza at least?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 29, 2010 23:05
Yes, it is possible for your to apply for work visa which is attached to a work visa of your wife if her company help you to arrange all papers. In fact, it is commonly called Dependent Visa. It is very complex for you to get the work visa, so you need an agency to deal with the visa for you. If you don't get this work visa, you can get a tourist visa for family visit, however, it permits a short period stay in China.
Related Questions:
hi there. im presently holding canadian passport here in the philippines. ...
Asked by Ms.odette from Philippines
| May. 02, 2010 01:24
Hi I am a New Zealand passport holder with a working holiday visa for fr...
Asked by Ms.Gemma from France
| Dec. 16, 2010 04:57
hi im holding philippine passport residence UAE, im planning to go to SHANG...
Asked by Ms.chuck from uae
| Dec. 14, 2010 05:01
hi im here in u.k. at the moment and i'm holding a visit multiple visa is ...
Asked by Mrs.anna from United Kingdom
| Oct. 07, 2010 01:24
Do we need both visa in entering PRC?
Asked by Sharifa from Netherlands
| Sep. 01, 2013 03:23
Do i need appointment to renew HKSAR passport?
Asked by annie from hong kong
| Nov. 07, 2013 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)