Asked by Ms.Kimberley from Australia | Dec. 23, 2010 17:27
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Hi there. I am traveling from London to Shanghai in January and I am visiting for three days. I have a Australian passport and will be flying out from China to Australia at the end of my sightseeing of Shanghai. I have been living in the UK for the past two years on a working visa. Will I need a visa to enter the city centre and do sightseeing for three days? My friend who is traveling me will be traveling on her Maltese passport. Will she need a visa also? Look forward to your reply. Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Dec. 23, 2010 21:36
yes, you need to apply for Chinese Tourist Visa in London, UK for your 3 days Shanghai Tour Packages( Your Maltese friend also needs a visa to China.
Related Questions:
Is Visa Free Transit Available for me and my family ?
Asked by B Tank from United Kingdom
| Mar. 22, 2016 22:19
US Passport holder. Seoul resident. HK to Shanghai is ok?
Asked by Ken from USA
| Jan. 23, 2017 20:13
Japan Cruise with Shanghai stay from UK
Asked by Nigel Andrews from UK
| May. 03, 2018 03:38
Do I need a visa or do I qualify for the 72 hour free visa policy ? Thanks ...
Asked by Deb Kamis from England
| Jan. 19, 2013 21:49
I fly in and out of HK a total of three times over a month period, do I nee...
Asked by Lucy from United Kingdom
| Aug. 31, 2016 22:08
London- Beijing - Hong Kong
Asked by Nicholas from United Kingdom
| Feb. 16, 2017 21:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)