Asked by Mr.Brown from China | Dec. 22, 2010 02:53
About:China Embassy in Thailand


Seen some very useful replies on here. I am currently in China on an L-Visa (just about to extend for the second time). I will be coming to Bangkok around Jan 20th for as long as I need to sort out a new China visa. I have both US and UK passports and would like to arrange the longest possible China visa - I don't mind which passport I have to use. Ideal situation: one year multi-entry F or L visa with 90 day maximum duration of each stay. Would someone be able to tell me 1. what my options are, and 2. if F visa, what supporting documents I will need? How long to process? What is this likely to cost?

Many thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 22, 2010 20:25
If the previous China L visa is on your USA passport, you'd better use USA passport to apply for one year multiple entry L visa. If the previous China L visa is on your UK passport, you'd better use UK passport to apply for one year multiple entry L visa.

If you apply for multiple entry F visa, you need to provide Visa Notifications Form from an authorized Chinese Unit, or invitation letters from the host company, meeting or exhibition organizers in China, or an introduction letter from your US company, etc.

As I know, US citizens may apply for a Multiple Entry "F" Visa valid for 24 months if they have been issued "F" visa at least twice times, and shall submit copies of the visas
Related Questions:
this website is very useful in helpful. all the information here is accurat...
Asked by Mr.Brightside from USA
| Dec. 12, 2010 04:40
this information is very useful thanks.
Asked by Mr.stark from United States
| Jan. 23, 2009 13:04
Good description, very useful
Asked by Mr.Derick from Australia
| Oct. 20, 2009 12:23
Hello, Firstly thanks for the great page of information, and most impor...
Asked by Mr.Maxine from China
| Mar. 18, 2011 02:41
Tourist visa in HCMC or Hanoi?
Asked by Dima from United Kingdom
| Jan. 01, 2015 20:20
How long it takes to arrive Jinshanling Great Wall?
Asked by Montserrat from China
| Jun. 15, 2011 19:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)