Asked by Mr.T from Iran | Dec. 13, 2010 09:54
About:Chinese Embassy in Iran

I am currently in Tehran and I would like to apply for a visa to visit China as a tourist.

I have the following questions please:

-Which forms should I fill in? How many forms are there?

-Could you please send me the forms or alternatively the link of the forms that I can download them online?

-Should I have flight reservation before visa application?

-Does an invitation letter required or hotel reservation is enough?

-How long does it take to issue a visa?

-Should I make an appointment to submit my form into the embassy? If yes, how should I do that?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Dec. 13, 2010 21:18
You need to complete an application form for China visa( and make sure everything you fill is genuine. return ticket and hotel reservation are required when submit your application, or you can contact a Tour Agency for an itinerary, check China Tour Package( as a reference, they will provide you with required invitation. Besides, no appointment needed for submission.
Related Questions:
Can US citizens not residing in Peru apply at the Chinese consulate in Lima...
Asked by Elizabeth from USA
| Apr. 21, 2012 04:12
I am a UK passport holder with residence permit in Switzerland for 40 years...
Asked by RICHARD from Thailand
| Jul. 24, 2011 01:09
Chinese tourist visa for US citizen in India
Asked by Mark from USA
| May. 02, 2015 02:54
How can i visit china for few days?
Asked by Bikram from UAE
| Sep. 17, 2017 21:16
Iam currently on visit visa in UAE and would like to obtain tourist visa to...
Asked by Mr.newsome from United Kingdom
| Aug. 03, 2010 02:06
Where does one apply for a Macau visa while living in Mainland China?
Asked by Jean-Michel Rajap from Ningbo, China
| Mar. 26, 2012 21:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)