Asked by Ms.Yoona Park from south Korea | Dec. 10, 2010 02:17
About:Shanghai Pudong Airport

I have a stay in Pudong Intl' airport between change of flights from USA to Seoul, for 15 Hrs, i read that there is an hourly hotel where i can stay,but when i called at the number provided, the person responded that the hotel has been closed. Is it true ? Moreover if i book a hotel near the airport, do i need a transit visa? or is there any other hotel i can stay without leaving the airport.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Leo | Dec. 10, 2010 20:59
Since you will stay at Pudong Airport less than 48 hours, so none visa is required. During your stay of 15 hours, you could also leave the airport.

Located in walking-distance from the terminal buildings of Pudong Airport, there are several hotels for your choice, such as the Jinjiang Inn Shanghai Pudong Airport, Shanghai Airlines Travel Hotel Pudong Airport Branch and the Ramada Pudong Airport Hotel.
Related Questions:
Visa for connecting flights.
Asked by Oseas Cartagena from Guatemala
| Aug. 16, 2013 03:37
do i need any visa to go out side and visit some chines market or stay in h...
Asked by Aman from India
| Dec. 29, 2015 21:38
Travelling from India to Seoul via Shanghai pudong . Do I need a transit vi...
Asked by Sharmila Chattopadhyay from India
| Aug. 25, 2013 01:26
Hello, I am searching for flights from India to Mongolia and most of the...
Asked by Mr.Kyle from USA
| Apr. 12, 2011 22:08
Transfer T2 to T3 at PEK FOR 2 HOURS - POSSIBLE??
Asked by TANYA from KOREA
| Dec. 17, 2014 03:36
Transfer T2 to T3, PEK can you give me picture of guidance map
Asked by Tanya from Korea
| Dec. 18, 2014 01:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)