Asked by Mrs.zhao gui hua from European Union | Dec. 09, 2010 01:24
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am a chinese citizen and will be travelling from Yemen in the middle east with my husband who is from UK. Our home is in Sanya, Hainan Island, china, but we would like to stop over in Hong Kong for three nights. Do i need a visa being a chinese passport holder.

thank you.

Zhoa gui hua

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 09, 2010 04:09
If you have the residence permit of another country, you need an Entry Permit to Hong Kong for three nights stopover.

If you don't have the residence permit of another country, you just transit Hong Kong for returning to Hainan, the Hong Kong Entry Permit is not required. Please take your valid Chinese passport and through tickets.
Related Questions:
Hi. I am 23, born February 21, 1992. How will be my job in 2016?
Asked by Frederick from Philippines
| Dec. 02, 2015 02:09
Hello, I am planning on travelling to the Middle East with a Chinese airlin...
Asked by Mr.Sam from USA
| Dec. 06, 2010 01:52
what is the procedure and what supporting documents do i have to submit for...
Asked by Murtadha Haider from Yemen
| Jul. 18, 2011 20:33
hi there, my sister and i are australians travelling through the middle e...
Asked by Mrs.bec jones from Australian
| Dec. 25, 2010 03:44
i am from Saudia and my wife from Yemen , do we need to get Visa to have v...
Asked by Sameer Babkeer from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 10, 2013 01:05
i stay at Shenzhen lee garden hotel dongmen middle road; how to go to OCT ...
Asked by eny from Indonesia
| May. 30, 2013 00:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)