Asked by Mr.SURAJCZ from United States | Dec. 06, 2010 09:34
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Urgent Question!
I am an Indian citizen currently working in the US on a H1B visa and my company wants me to work in China for 6 months. I gather I will have to go for the Z visa. Can i get the visa from US itself or do I have to get it in India. Is the processing time for Visa in US and India the same and how much is it ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Dec. 06, 2010 22:10
Mr.Surajcz, you can apply for a China visa in US at Chinese embassy or consulate there. You are required to provide the original and a photocopy of certificates for permit for residence, work, study or valid US visa.
The visa fee for a single entry visa in US is the about $30, in India, the embassy charges Rs2000, all for a regular service.
Related Questions:
Application for a non-US Resident with Indian passport
Asked by Vishal Chanana from USA
| Apr. 09, 2013 04:03
Please help. I am a Chinese citizen working in the US. I came to Americ...
Asked by Mr.Chen from China
| Jan. 12, 2010 22:24
I am a Filipino citizen working in the United States. I have H1B visa. I am...
Ms.JEFFREYGASA25 from United States
| Oct. 08, 2009 22:48
On entry Visa for 14 days
Asked by Vinay from India
| Mar. 13, 2012 04:07
VISA information about attending HBM conference in Beijing for a person on ...
Asked by Suril from USA
| May. 13, 2012 20:13
I am an Indian Citizen, currently working in Singapore wish to Vist Macau 4...
Asked by Reyju from Singapore
| Jul. 24, 2015 21:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)