Asked by Ms.Jennifer Liu from USA | Nov. 30, 2010 14:01
About:China Consulate in Los Angeles

I am currently living in Los Angeles. I went a couple weeks ago to the Chinese Embassy to apply for a new passport because my old one expired. Is there anything else I need to bring to pick up my new passport besides the pink paper? Also, Is it possible that they will have it earlier? I am leaving on a trip the same day as my pick up day. I tried to call the embassy, but nobody picked up the phone.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Nov. 30, 2010 20:43
Besides the Pink Paper for pick up, you also need to have Money Order、Cashier's Check、MASTERCARD or VISA Card for pay for the fee 55 US dollars, the consulate in Los Angeles doesn't accept cash, personal or company cheque. It takes about 1 month for passport processing. It is impossible to have passport earlier.
Related Questions:
I have a passport Issued in Texas. But I am currently living in WA. And lea...
Asked by Mr.Chris from United States
| Apr. 03, 2011 04:15
I am a Canadian citizen. Can I apply for a Chinese visa in the Consulate in...
Asked by Mr.Kane from Canada
| Jan. 19, 2011 22:12
Is 1.5 hour enough transfer time at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport?
Asked by Leigh from Philippines
| Sep. 20, 2018 00:40
Can I go outside during 15 hours of layover in Guangzhou Baiyun without vis...
Asked by stephen kang from United States
| May. 23, 2011 04:02
Do I need to give them my original passport?
Asked by Fran from USA
| Aug. 30, 2017 00:48
Hi there!!! I am Ethiopian and currently live in Los Angeles and plannin...
Asked by Mr.Matthias
| Dec. 29, 2010 20:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)