Asked by Ms.TING_TINGPH from Philippines | Nov. 25, 2010 07:55
About:Hong Kong Transportation

hi i need help, im going to visit a friend
1. from snoopy`s world to Playtown: Shop 121-123 podium level 1,The westwood 8 belchers street
2. from Playtown to mongkok ( metropark hotel)

thank you very much again..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.HONGKONGMAN from Hong Kong | Nov. 25, 2010 22:55
You can take MTR from Sha Tin Station to Hung Hom Station and then take Bus 101 to YAT FU LANE/Shek Tong Tsui Stop and then walk to the Westwood.

To MetroPark Hotel, you can take Bus 905 at HILL ROAD/Hill Road, Des Voeux Road West and get off at ARRAN STREET MONG KOK/Arran Street, Nathan Road, if you are going to MetroPark Hotel Mong Kok.
Related Questions:
hi, If im going to visit hong kong as a tourist do I need a supporting from...
Asked by cathy from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2014 04:48
im having a vacation in the philippines but before im going there in my cou...
Asked by Ms.mayvilyn carlos from canada
| Dec. 21, 2009 01:14
Hi, Im going to Macau for leisure with my friend and do I need a letter to ...
Asked by Jenny from United Kingdom
| Jun. 17, 2013 01:24
Hi! im going to HK in April, to visit my Philippine girl friend .. im stayi...
Asked by Mr.Kingsley from Nigeria
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:33
hi, im going to guang dzou this coming august 1. im going to marriot hotel ...
Asked by Ms.kath
| Jul. 25, 2010 20:14
Hi, im going to hong kong with my friend on 31 jan 2011 till 06 feb 2011. T...
Asked by Ms.Angel from Malaysia
| Dec. 23, 2010 04:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)