Asked by Mr.Kevin T. from USA | Nov. 23, 2010 09:09
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew if I am able to get a Student Visa in Thailand for China. I am a U.S. citizen and will have all the required paperwork. I just need to know if I am able to do this in Bangkok as I will be there before my semester starts in China. Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ryan | Nov. 23, 2010 22:48
If you won't stay in Bangkok for 3 months, please apply for China student visa in USA, a student visa is generally valid for 3 months and single entry, you can first get a student visa in USA, then go to Thailand. Please pay attention to the validity of your visa.
Related Questions:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that allows you to find ...
Asked by Ms.isis from usa
| Feb. 11, 2010 21:20
Hello, I am a US citizen who and I am studying in India - I will be goi...
Asked by Mr.Kevin from USA
| Nov. 25, 2010 20:21
Hey. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get from Chengdu to Haik...
Asked by Mr.Thomas Day from United Kingdom
| Apr. 16, 2010 21:58
hello! I'm wondering if I will be able to obtain a tourist visa in Vientia...
Asked by Mr.Daniel from British
| May. 21, 2009 22:27
Hello, I was wondering where I could get the JW202 form. Thanks
Asked by Valentina from USA
| Feb. 08, 2015 21:21
I am an Australian living in Thailand. Am I able to get a China Business Vi...
Asked by Mr.Darryl Ainsworth from Australia
| Jan. 28, 2011 00:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)