Asked by Mr.Alex from Malaysia | Nov. 18, 2010 22:50
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Dear China Embassy Customer Service,

I'm a Malaysian who currently holding China Tourist Type Multiple 24 Months Visa.
I have Offer at China side and all the documentation is completed with me .

How can I apply the China Working Permit at China Embassy in Malaysia ????
What is the procedure and documents needed in order to apply the China Working permit ??
What is the fee ??
Can it be done in one working day express ????

Hope can receive your repy as soon as possible //URGENT .
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 19, 2010 01:59
You can't apply for work permit at China embassy in Malaysia, the work permit should be offered by China side. I guess that you want to apply for China work visa from the embassy, is it right?
Related Questions:
can i apply d visa at the embassy in brunei?
Asked by cath from Brunei
| Dec. 01, 2013 21:11
Can a Malaysian who hold a malaysia passport currently studies in Singapore...
Asked by Yby
| Dec. 06, 2012 03:30
im a filipino and my husband is malaysian as well as my kids. they r all ho...
Asked by Mrs.claret from united arab emirates
| Dec. 03, 2008 00:31
Dear Sir, I am Malaysian who working in Singapore with Singapore PR stat...
Asked by Mr.Tee from Malaysia
| Jul. 18, 2010 02:14
Dear Officer, I am going to China with my family for holiday on 18 May 2...
Asked by Ms.Goh from Singapore
| Apr. 16, 2009 22:04
Dear Sir/Madam, Hi,currently im working in Hong Kong and holding Hong Ko...
Asked by Ms.Lyn Loh from Hong Kong
| Mar. 30, 2009 01:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)