Asked by Mrs.Carol Piers from Canada | Nov. 15, 2010 12:17
About:China Embassy in Canada

I am a citizen of the USA. I am married to a Canadian and am a permanent resident of Canada. Both my husband and I would like to visit a friend who is living in Fuzhou for approximately one week. We know that we each will require a visa. What are the costs for acquiring two visas - one for a Canadian and one for an American? Is there any way that I can be certain that my original passport and permanent resident card will not be misplaced or lost? Thank you in advance for any information which you are able to give us.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Nov. 15, 2010 20:49
If you can not go there in person, you can use 'Golden Mile 2000 Travel Consultant', they will submit your visa application to Chinese embassy. Or, you just can submit and collect passport & visa in person. Fee of single entry visa for US passport holders is USD 140, and CAD 50 for Canadian citizen.
Related Questions:
Am I qualified for 144hrs - USA citizen, Taipei-Shanghai-USA?
Asked by Clare from USA
| Jun. 12, 2017 03:21
VISA on Arrival for USA passport holder.
Asked by Mozammel Hossain from USA/ Bangladesh
| May. 25, 2018 18:44
i am a french citizen and want to go to China from the USA can i apply for ...
Asked by berthe from USA
| Apr. 21, 2012 02:15
I am a citizen of USA, how can I apply a ten years visa?
Asked by Yc cheng from USA
| Jan. 19, 2015 23:56
Where do I submit my visa application? How much does the fee cost?
Asked by Phuong Huynh from USA
| Jul. 18, 2013 02:43
I am a trinidad citizen going to USA from Hanoi intransit in Shanghai is t...
Asked by Dalargoonramsingh from Trinidad
| Nov. 06, 2014 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)