Asked by Ms.Nemcova from Slovakia | Nov. 11, 2010 00:26
About:Chinese Embassy in Laos

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Slovak citizen who is going for a 3-months internship to Shanghai in February. I want to apply for the visa to work in China as an intern. I want to apply for the visa in Vientiane, Laos, where I am going to travel as a tourist in January. Please let me know what exactly the requirements are and what kind of visa I should apply for. I might stay in Shanghai longer. If the company likes me, they will keep me. Do I need a return ticket in that case? How many days from the date of applying will I need to wait for the visa?
Thank you very much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 11, 2010 04:39
You need to apply for China Business Visa from China embassy in Slovakia, you are just a temporary visitor in Laos, you doesn't have residence permit in Laos.

The requirements are your passport, one passport photo, one completed visa application form, invitation letter from the Shanghai company, an original Visa Notification issued by the Chinese government office (Shanghai company should obtain the visa notification letter for you from Shanghai Foreign Affairs Office) It need to wait 4 working days from the date of application.
Related Questions:
Tourist travel from Japan to China
Asked by Roman Stoklas from Slovakia
| Aug. 02, 2018 18:53
I am a Croatian citizen on Internship in Shanghai. Can I extend my F visa?
Asked by toni from PR China
| Oct. 31, 2011 04:44
Dear Chinese embassy, I am citizen of Slovak republic. Next year I will wo...
Asked by Mr.Richard from Slovakia
| Nov. 25, 2009 04:12
Business travel to China
Asked by Ivana Palkova from Slovakia
| May. 07, 2018 22:08
Is there any visa for internship?
Asked by Saahil from India
| Apr. 10, 2018 20:54
Hi, I am a citizen of Slovak Republic and I will be transiting from Vanc...
Asked by Ms.Katarina from Canada
| Apr. 07, 2011 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)