Asked by Mr.Jeff | Nov. 07, 2010 20:13
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

My wife and I are planning on going to Beijing. I have an American passport, and she has both an American and Taiwan passport. We are currently living in Singapore, and our visas for staying in Singapore both state that we are American. Could my wife apply for a visa for Taiwan citizens, use the American passport to exit Singapore, and use the Taiwan passport for entry into China? Her Taiwan passport has no stamps in it since she used her American passport to enter and exit Taiwan. Also, is it possible to get a multiple entry visa even if neither of us have visited China within the last 10 years? We are planning on visiting friends in China at least two more times within the next year.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Nov. 07, 2010 22:10
You both need to apply China visas with your American passports. And the multipule entries visa is possible to get.
Related Questions:
Weather in Beijing in middle of August 2014
Asked by Mrs Tan from Singapore
| May. 28, 2014 01:06
I'm hearing a lot about the smog problem in Beijing. How safe is it to go t...
Asked by Mrs. Pruden from USA
| Jan. 30, 2013 21:23
Is Beijing going to snow in the mid of Jan?
Asked by Ms.Akira from Malaysia
| Dec. 03, 2010 03:28
Suzhou to Beijing
Asked by Amy from Malaysia
| May. 23, 2016 04:40
Would I still be able to get a tourist visa without the round trip ticket?
Asked by Amamda from Canada
| Aug. 21, 2015 22:34
Shanghai/Beijing on June 15th to 24th
Asked by Abril from UAE
| Apr. 24, 2016 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)