Asked by Mr.Magan Kumar Chhetri from Qatar | Nov. 01, 2010 23:12
About:Chinese Embassy in Qatar

Dear Sir,

I am Nepalese citizen. I am a former British Gurkha Serviceman and am currently working for Pearl GTL Project in Qatar. During my holiday, I intend to visit Hong Kong departing from Kathmandu in late December 2010 and returning to Kathmandu in early January 2011. I therefore wish to apply for Hong Kong visa in Qatar. I would be grateful if you would kindly advise me:

1. What documents are required?
2. How long does it take to process a tourist visa?

Thank you very much for your prompt advise.

Yours Sincerely,

Magan Kumar Chhetri

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Nov. 02, 2010 01:58
For a tourist visa to HK, you need to provide original passport valid for more than 6 months, one application form for PRC, one photo, hotel reservation, Work visa or residence permit in Qatar and evidence of financial capability of covering the travelling expenses, and when necessary, provide the air, train or ship tickets to the heading country/region after leaving HK. The general processing time is 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Dear sir, I want to know about the visa fee fro Macau. I am the Nepalese c...
Asked by Mr.Bishal Rijal from Nepal
| Sep. 29, 2010 02:03
Dear Sir, I am a Nepalese citizen, currently residing outside of Nepal. Do...
Asked by Mrs.Lamichhane from Nepal
| Jun. 21, 2009 03:13
Dear sir / madam , I am nepali from singapore. Is there workpermit or not...
Asked by Mr.ram from Nepal
| Sep. 29, 2010 01:59
Dear sir, I am a nepalese citizen and currently in US as a student and pla...
Asked by Mr.Bal Joshi from Nepal
| Apr. 13, 2010 04:26
Dear Sir/Mdm, I am willing to visit to Macau, holding Nepalese passport...
Asked by Mr.Ratna Bahadur limbu from Nepal
| Jul. 11, 2009 20:23
Dear sir/madam i am a nepalese citizen but i have long term visa for japa...
Asked by Mr. Paudel from Ja
| Jun. 29, 2009 02:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)