Asked by Mr.RVISC79 from United Arab Emirates | Oct. 10, 2010 04:12
About:Hong Kong Travel

We have to visit Hongkong late this year for 3 nights but I have few questioned regarding our escaped to make us easier in going to our each of our destination.

1.) We stay in Kowloon City our first destination is Nong Ping 360 then we go to City Gate and then to Disneyland, How to go there in a must cheaper traspo?
2.) How to go from Kowloon to The Peak and from the peak to Ocean Park? Please help us.
3.) What about from Kowloon to Noah's Ark and from there to Star Ferry and from star ferry to the Avenue of Star and from avenue of star to Aberdeen country Park?

Any tourist destination you can add and suggest to stop over which is accessible on our way base on our itinerary above.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Richard | Oct. 10, 2010 04:57
Hi, the best way is to take MTR, this is a cheap way, take MTR to ngong Ping and then take Bus 23 to Ngong Ping Village, after than take Bus 23 to Citygate Outlet, then take MTR to Disneyland.
2. Take MTR to Central and then take the Peak Tram or take Bus 1 to the Peak.
3. From Kowloon to Noah's Ark, you can take MTR to Tsing Yi Station and then it is easy to get to the park. To Star ferry, you need to take MTR back to Tsim Sha Tsui. There you also can walk to Avenue of Stars. To Aberdeen, you need to take MTR to Central and then take bus.
I suggest you go to Ocean Park, and also Temple Street Night Bazaar.
Related Questions:
i am visiting hongkong for 4 days and 3 nights from 13-16 of march, me and ...
Asked by Ms.jane from UK
| Feb. 21, 2011 19:57
I and 3 others as Indonesia Citizen from Jakarta, have a single entry visa ...
Asked by Mr.Ben Usagani from Indonesia
| Jul. 31, 2010 03:04
visa for 1 night in Shenzhen for Thai passpor holder
Asked by Tharupond from Thailand
| Sep. 24, 2011 04:35
Hi I am a Pakistani citizen who is studying in New Zealnd.
Asked by Saima from Pakistan
| Apr. 19, 2017 19:54
I am american citizen. i have a 4 days and 3 nights vacation to hongkong.d...
Asked by Tabbada from USA
| Apr. 16, 2014 03:22
I'm from Nepal, will visit Hong Kong for 3 nights, can I apply for HK visa ...
Asked by Rani from Nepal
| Jul. 20, 2011 02:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)