Asked by Mr.Logan from USA | Sep. 29, 2010 09:59
About:China Embassy in Spain

I am a US citizen traveling in Spain for business. My China Multi Entry Visa with 12 Month Validity expired this month and I need to renew it urgently. I travel back to the US on 17 October, but must leave the US on 18 October, which means I will not have time to visit the Embassy in the US on my return (Chicago). Is it possible to get my China business visa renewed in Madrid? Do I need to make and advance appointment for the expedited fee?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Sep. 30, 2010 02:03
You can have a try to apply for a new China Business visa in China Embassy in Madrid, but it is not 100% sure that you can get it, sometimes, China embassy refuses to issue visa to temporary visitors in Spain, you don't need to make an appointment for the expedited service.
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen traveling in Spain, I plan to travel to China next. Can I...
Asked by Mr.Dinsmoor from USA
| Oct. 08, 2009 20:29
I am US citizen and I am traveling to Spain to study in Barcelona for sprin...
Asked by Ms.Brenda from USA
| Oct. 18, 2010 22:27
VISA for China for US citizens
Asked by Glenn Penny from USA
| May. 29, 2013 02:53
How can i obtain a Chinese business visa while i am in India?
Asked by Vikram Tripathi from USA
| Sep. 28, 2014 21:12
Chinese Visa for American
Asked by Refresh from USA
| Mar. 04, 2013 01:19
I am a US citizen currently living in Spain. Can I apply for a tourist vis...
Asked by Mr.Anderson from Spain
| Sep. 13, 2010 21:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)