Asked by Ms.Mandy from Malaysia | Sep. 28, 2010 01:13
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hi Guys,

I notice there is a lot of different feedback on the same topic. Once and for all, kindly clarify: If a malaysian travel to Hong Kong and then to Shenzhen, Can we apply for visa on arrivals? Assuming we stay in China as follow:
3 days -
5 days -
7 days -
15 days -
30 days -
60 days -
90 days -
Kindly reply if you really know the procedure. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Sep. 29, 2010 03:49
You can apply for visa on arrival in Shenzhen if you stay in Shenzhen for 3 days or 5 days. You can't use the Shenzhen visa on arrival to visit other parts of Mainland China.
Related Questions:
Hi, im going to shenzhen for two days. can u guys suggest which places are ...
Asked by Ms.Nisreen from Malaysia
| Jan. 06, 2010 02:10
Hi, Few questions When applying for X visa the original admission notice...
Asked by Mr.Faisal Taj from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 02, 2009 21:22
Hello. i am currently trying to study a topic at school and we are aloud to...
Asked by Mr.andrew from scotland
| Oct. 28, 2009 02:18
Hi guys i was in hongkong few days ago and gOt visit visa,i really like hon...
Asked by Ms.honeylicious from Philippines
| Sep. 16, 2009 03:08
Hi, I got admission in Tsinghua university now i will apply for visa and a...
Asked by Mr.Faisal Taj from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 02, 2009 21:18
Hi Guys. We are going to HK and plan to go shenzhen. Is it easy to get a vi...
Asked by Mr.denz from Philippines
| Apr. 28, 2010 22:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)