Asked by Ms.Nonglak from Thailand | Sep. 27, 2010 22:08
About:China Embassy in Laos

I am a Thai citizen working in Lao. I'd like to go to China on my vacation during 24-28 October 2010. I bought a tour from the company in Thailand to Kunming- Tali- Lijieng, I'd like to know,..
1. Can I apply for the visa to China in Vientiane?, if yes,..
2. What are the document do I have to prepare?
3. How much dose the visa cost?
4. What time dose the embassy open for the visa application?

Thank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Maria from Thailand | Sep. 29, 2010 04:06
1. yes, you can apply for China tourist visa at China Embassy in Vientiane
2. the requirements are:
your passport
one passport photo
one filled visa application form
invitation letter from a travel agency in Kunming, I think the the tour company in Thailand can provide the invitation letter because he has to have a cooperative travel agency in Kunming
round-trip flight tickets
the single-entry visa fee is 30 US dollars
the embassy resumes to work on October 8 (Friday)
Related Questions:
do I need to show a booked flight or is a quote from a travel agent suffici...
Asked by Sarah from Australia
| Jun. 30, 2014 22:33
i want to ask if it's possible for me to travel from Vietnam to kunming?
Asked by sar from Philippines
| Jul. 13, 2015 21:56
Can I go to Beijing for the weekend (48 hours) to meet friends and leave to...
Asked by gina from USA
| Apr. 22, 2015 20:54
hi, i am Thai citizen,living and working permanently in Bangkok. I got Chi...
Asked by Mr.Adul from Thailand
| Oct. 21, 2010 03:22
Visa for Thai spouse to live with Australian husband in China.
Asked by Noel from Australia
| Jan. 03, 2016 20:19
visa documents to be prepared
Asked by Linda from thai
| Nov. 15, 2015 03:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)