Asked by Mr.Pranaya from India | Sep. 26, 2010 02:16
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

i have a single entry visa for china .
i wish to go to macau and then fly back to my country from hong kong .

can i first land in hong kong , go to china then go to macau and then from macau directly go to hong kong ?
are any services which provide the necessary transportation ?

thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Sep. 26, 2010 03:07
Yes, you can use the only entry to China after visiting HK. you do not need visa to Macao for 30 days, and HK for 14 days.
You can take flight from India to Hong Kong and take train or flight or bus from Hong Kong to China Main Land. When get to macau, you can take ferry directly to Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
am i able to get to hong kong then fly into beijing staying in the airport ...
Asked by han from uk
| Apr. 02, 2015 04:25
where should i go to add more entries if i want to leave the country for a ...
Asked by nikki from Austria
| Feb. 16, 2014 03:09
Is it possible or should I change Visa type?
Asked by Kim from south Korea
| Jun. 05, 2015 22:35
Can I go to China then to Hong kong then back to China?
Asked by Abdul from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 17, 2014 01:21
I am a Indonesian citizen with a Hong Kong IANG Visa, I have been here for ...
Asked by edwin from Indonesia
| Oct. 08, 2018 00:47
Can I go into Hong Kong from China for the day and then return back to chin...
Asked by Darryiel from Australia
| Feb. 28, 2014 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)