Asked by Ms.alyssa from Philippines | Sep. 17, 2010 05:54
About:Macau Visa Policy

Hi! I want to visit Macao this coming nov.2010 for a month(i heard there is no visit required for a month,right?) to experience life in macau if i find nice to live there for more months can i extend my visit there? If yes do i need to apply for a visa?Up to how long is the extension?and how much will i pay for the extension?and what are the requirements? thanks and best regards.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Sep. 17, 2010 22:33
It is true that Filipino nationals are exempt from a visa to Macau for up to 30 days, you can apply for extension of stay duration from Immigration Department of Macau Police Public Security Bureau. The maximum extension period is 90 days. The requirements is similar to the documents listed on this page, it varies according to applicants and purpose, Your bank statement will be required for the extension if you don't have relatives in Macau.
Related Questions:
Hi! I plan to visit Macao in the coming months and wishes to have a tour...
Asked by Mr.Levi from Philippines
| Jan. 05, 2010 01:45
May I know any visa need for my passport philipine? If yes where can i app...
Asked by sarancial from Malaysia
| Aug. 04, 2017 03:45
hi, I plan to go Beijing for this coming Nov 09, so i want to how is the...
Asked by Ms.esther from malaysia
| Sep. 06, 2009 04:15
Please am a Ghanaian I want to visit Macao please there is no embassy in Gh...
Asked by Bernard agyeman from Ghana.
| Apr. 05, 2016 03:34
Hi! Am coming Beijing Nov 4- Nov 10. will i expect snow at this time?
Asked by Mr.Noel from Philippines
| Oct. 23, 2010 21:21
hi,i am from pakistan.i want visit Macao.plz tell me hoe i get Macao visit ...
Asked by Mr.shahad from pakistan
| Jun. 07, 2009 21:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)