Asked by Mr.kaki from India | Sep. 16, 2010 05:50
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

iam got a employment visa for hong kong.Now iam in india.i want to bring my wife along with me .can i bring my wife to hong kong & apply her a dependent visa.will the hong kong immigration allow my wife to stay in hong hong till the dependent visa comes

please reply me

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Sep. 16, 2010 21:56
You can bring your wife to Hong Kong but your wife need to apply for a Hong Kong Dependent Visa before She enters Hong Kong. Indian nationals are only exempt from 14 days visit in Hong Kong, however, the processing time of Hk Dependant Visa applications takes 4-6 weeks. The Hk Dependant visa application can be submitted directly to Hong Kong Immigration Department or through the Chinese Embassy in India.
Related Questions:
Extension of date for visa.
Asked by RAJEEV GUPTA from India
| Sep. 12, 2012 04:22
Do I need a visa (visit type or VOA or any other documents) for my stay (6 ...
Asked by S Kumar from India
| May. 20, 2015 00:57
in how much cash i will get work visa of china my qualification is D pharma...
Asked by imtiaz from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2013 01:53
hi i have been selected by a chinese company for 6 months internship. what ...
Asked by gurvinder singh from india
| Jul. 07, 2016 22:14
Hi all i want to take a transit visa in hong kong can i take on airport ...
Asked by Mr.frank from indiai
| Oct. 06, 2010 22:41
hi iam rasel .i got l visa 15 days duration so i have possible iam stay 25 ...
Mr.RASEL from Bangladesh
| Mar. 08, 2011 20:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)