Asked by Mr.BOADI from Ghana | Sep. 16, 2010 03:56
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Dear Sir, I have been invited to participate in a conference in HK which last for 5days from the 26th-30th September 2010. I have paid all hotel fees and conference fees and I just returned from business trip in Europe and getting my Chinese Visa tomorrow. Since the dates are very short can I apply for HK visa in Shanghai in China to visit HK for 5days? I have a returned ticket and fully booked hotel and paid for.Please advise.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Sep. 20, 2010 01:40
you are required to apply for it in advance. If you want to visit Hong Kong, you can submit your application and all required documents to HK Immigration Section in Beijing. The address: #71, West Street, Dianmen, Xicheng Dist. Beijing.

If you do not live in Beijing, you can send them to Hong Kong Immigration Department: Immigration Tower,7 Gloucester Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong. Hotline: (852) 2824 6111, (852) 2877 7711.
Related Questions:
About the Visa for entry to Hong Kong
Asked by Guest from Iran
| Oct. 08, 2011 21:16
required documents to apply hongkong visa
Asked by ishanka wickramasinghe from Sri Lanka
| May. 07, 2017 22:26
Visa requirements for conference
Asked by Manoneeta Chakraborty from Turkey
| Apr. 02, 2015 01:29
Dear Sir, I am a Professor in Physics at Peradeniya University and I am ...
Asked by Mr.Prof. M. Dissanayake from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 07, 2010 04:33
Combining a conference and tourism. What type of visa do I need?
Asked by Leslie Dwight from USA
| Feb. 18, 2013 00:09
Visa needed for a Scientific Conference in Xian
Asked by Gareth from Austria
| Aug. 21, 2012 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)