Asked by Mr.sanjok from Nepal | Sep. 15, 2010 22:44
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Dear sir/madam,
i am nepali citizen, as i have some freinds who have hongkong ID having their settlement in hongkong, i m also interested to visit hongkong.
therefore,please tell me the process of applying for the visa of Hongkong

looking forward for your quick response

regards, sanjok.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Jean from China | Sep. 16, 2010 01:49
if you apply for visa to visit/transit HK for the first time, you should apply directly to the Immigration Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). Send all the followed requirements to them.
Application Documents: HK Visit/Transit Visa Application Form (ID1003A and ID1003B), one recent passport-photo size color photograph of the applicant, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars, proof of the your financial standing (e.g. bank statements, salary certificate issued by the company), air tickets booking, travel itinerary, etc.
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
Bolivia visa information
Asked by manzeel from Nepal
| Feb. 08, 2013 01:41
hi, we'll be going to hongkong this feb 15-23, i'm 17years of age and will ...
Asked by Ms.agc from philippines
| Feb. 06, 2011 21:18
I am a nepali . I want to go Hongkong. How can I get hongkong visa .Can I b...
Asked by Jeewan timsina from Nepal
| Apr. 24, 2018 21:46
I wanna ask if all invitation must be sealiated. and if needed, where?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:53
Dear sir/madam i am a nepalese citizen but i have long term visa for japa...
Asked by Mr. Paudel from Ja
| Jun. 29, 2009 02:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)